Sunday, February 10, 2013

The heat is on!


Hey, loves! I'm pretty sure, I'm not the only one who can already feel the summer heat! The holidays are long gone and so is the cool weather (in the Philippines, at least!). That means summer is just a few months away! Who's excited for the beach?! I know I am! ;-) Anyway, the weather now calls for my favorite: shorts! I love wearing shorts 'cause they're too versatile. Now, I went for the laid back-slash-lazy look (again) and wore a pair of high-waisted ones paired with a loose shirt and my favorite, wedge sneakers!

What I love when I am wearing high-waisted shorts is that it gives the illusion that I'm taller that I am. And the wedge sneakers? The real thing: added height! Ha, I really am taller! These two combined is something a 5'2" like me needs! Haha.

Heart print shirt: Zara; High-waisted shorts: Armani Jeans; Wedge sneakers: Forever 21; Houndstooth bag: Ralph Lauren; Gold watch; Casio

Photos taken by Mike Asuncion



10 comments:

  1. Lovely girl with lovely look !

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! I love your fashion sense! Interested on following each other? :)

    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Edda! Thanks! :) I'd love to check out your blog as well. ;-)

      Delete
  3. great look! i love it! you are pretty and fresh, very nice suprise :) hyped! :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. coool !! :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love! I'd love to check out your blog. Just leave the link here! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...