Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tartan


Fine, maybe I should stop saying that I'd post more often than I used to. Pft. So sorry, dolls! I'll try my best, though. :) Now, let's move on to my outfit. I wore this last week when my family and I went to Eastwood. My dad and my brother watched Die Hard while my mum and I, plus the baby, of course, hung out at Caffé Bene, a newly opened Korean coffee house. Loved the place! Anyway, this look is perfect for times like those. Feeling like a model-slash-Hollywood celebrity off duty again! Harhar.

I love the effortless and edgy but at the same time, stylish vibe the tartan print and combat boots combo achieved! You see, tartan, or plaid, just never goes out of style. I've actually had this top for years and I still get to wear it once in a while. What do you think of this look?  ;-)

Tartan print button-down top: Mango; Cropped shorts: Zara; Combat boots: True Love; Bag: Alexander Wang; Gold watch: Casio

Photos taken by Ernalyn Asuncion



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...