Saturday, January 5, 2013

Animalia


Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back to more important things a.k.a work! Ugh. Why can't the holidays last a little longer?! Haha. Don't get me wrong, though! I'm really thankful that I have a job right now. ;-) This outfit is actually what I wore to work the other day. I chose to wear this top and paired it with skinny jeans. I wanted to enhance it's print so I went for shoes, a bag, and accessories in the shade of gold/brown. Imagine wearing this outfit with black flats and a different bag. The look would have had a different turn out.


Animal print top: From a bazaar; Skinny jeans: Mango; Ballet flats: Steve Madden; Bag: Louis Vuitton 'Bucket'

Necklace: Forever 21

Gold watch: Casio; Silver bangle: Gift from my brother; Black beaded bracelet: DIY

Photos taken by Carla Atutubo



6 comments:

  1. I love your Casio watch.
    I followed you already. I hope you ca check my blog and follow me back, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenniya! :) Am about to check out your blog. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I like that necklace!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...