Sunday, December 23, 2012

That Cupcake with A Cherry On Top


By now, you already know how much I adore my wedge sneakers. I've worn it four times already since I bought it exactly a week ago! Others may find the wedge sneaker trend tacky. I myself wasn't sure how to feel about it at first, but the moment I tried 'em on, I fell in love right away. It's just what girls like me seriously need in their lives!


I've worn it with leggings, a dress, and skinny jeans. This time, I wore it with shorts and a black cover-up over layered tank tops for a more effortless look. I finished my look with my mum's houndstooth-print bag. Yes, that print is back! It's actually one of the hottest prints this season, so this bag isn't going back to my mum's closet anytime soon! ;-)
Cupcake tank: Roxy; Black cover-up: Catworld Fashionshop; Shorts: Mudd; Wedge sneakers: Forever 21; Houndstooth-print bag: Ralph Lauren

Photo taken by Mike Asuncion




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...