Saturday, December 1, 2012

Take me back to California.

Top: Sent from Heaven; Cropped shorts: Zara; Combat boots: True Love

There is something about this look that makes me feel like I'm Kendall Jenner. The moment I put on my combat boots, I felt like I'll be walking around the small town of  Beverly Hills with the paparazzi following me. HAHA. Alright, I'll stop. Forgive the ambitious me! I just really miss the place and my cousins too much.
 

Let's move on to my outfit. I knew that we will be walking around the mall all day, shopping for stuff that we will me needing and getting things done for my baby brother's Christening so I wanted to wear something very comfortable. Solution to that? Shorts and a loose top so I can freely move around and combat boots for walking! I love how laid back the look turned out.

Aztec acrylic necklace: Personalized Accessories

I was also planning to buy a dress that day so I opted for less accessories for a fuss-free fitting. I mean don't you hate it when your accessories get all tangled up while you're in the dressing room? I do! It takes so much of my time! I just wore the aztec acrylic necklace I won from Laureen Uy's blog giveaway. Love how it matched my shorts!
 
Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'

Look how I still managed to snap a mirror shot of myself before I started fitting! Can you guess which store I bought the dress I'm wearing to the Christening from? ;-)

Photos taken by Joselito Asuncion




8 comments:

  1. I'm completely in love with the combat boots! Love the combo with the white jeans! Following you right now! xx

    Maria
    http://routethirteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love the outfit. the boots and the neckpiece is adding that extra effect.
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...