Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sheer it is!

Mustard-yellow sheer button-down top: I.Candy (The Ramp); Skinny jeans: Forever 21; Ballet flats: Bought from my mum's friend

Earler today, I met up with my best friend Carla at Town & Country Executive Village for a job interview. Everything was actually last minute. When she went to my place yesterday, she told me everything about it and in the afternoon, she recommended me. After a few minutes, I found out that I'll be interviewed today. Define spontaneous, right? Anyway, I'll just tell you more about it if I get accepted. Harhar.



Let's move on to what's important here: my outfit. Carla told me that it's a very informal thing so I don't have to dress all corporate. She asked me to just wear casual clothes. Given that, I opted for a sheer top. There's just something about it that makes it classy -- perfect for the look I'm aiming for: not too formal, not to casual. Usually, I just wear my bra or a bandeau underneath this sheer top, but since it's a job interview we're talking about here, I made sure to cover up a bit and wore a tank top instead. I wore jeans to dress down the top a bit and finished my look with a simple ballet flats.
 
Bag: Louis Vuitton 'Bucket'


Tribal necklace: Forever 21

Lastly, I kept my accessories to a minimum and wore this tribal necklace, my default stack of bracelets, and a ring.

Here's a photo of me with Carla, taken by her friend Dylan.

What do you think? ;-)

Photos taken by Carla Atutubo



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous (: Love the asymmetrical top and the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top is actually not asymmetrical; it just looks like it. ;-) Anyway, thanks, dear! :)

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful dear!
    Love the color and the accessories!
    And the bag, of course :))

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Katerina! Have a great weekend, too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...