Saturday, December 22, 2012

Edgy At Its Finest


  

Last week, I mentioned about a job interview I had here. On Thursday morning, Carla asked me if I could come back that afternoon, and I did. After a quick follow-up interview, I was told that I start the following day. Yay!! That was one early Christmas present for me! You'll know more about this new job on my next posts. For now, let me tell you about my outfit.

Originally, I was going to wear this top and wedge sneakers with a pair of shorts for our Christmas party that night at my friend Tisha's place, but since I had to go back for a follow-up interview, I can't do so anymore. I decided to wear 'em with jeans instead.

  

Even though I wasn't able to stick to my original styling, I sill loved how my look turned out. The wedge sneakers is definitely the star of this outfit! It brought out my edgy style, and the studs on my top and bag gave more character to the look. Since there's already too much going on here, I don't need to accessorize that much anymore. I just wore a simple aztec necklace and my favourite stack of bracelets.
  
Long-sleeved studded top: Love Hate; Skinny jeans: Zara; Wedge sneakers: Forever 21; Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper; Aztec acrylic necklace: Personalized Accessories


What do you think?

Photo taken by Carla Atutubo






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...