Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Circles and Sequins

Top: Get it here; Shorts: Armani Jeans; Sandals: My friend Tisha's; Necklace: Girl Shoppe

I'm sure you still remember the shoot we had a month ago for my friend's online store. I just realized that there are still a couple of outfit photos left for me to show you guys. Here's one of them. I think this outfit is perfect for those days when you are so lazy to dress up but just have to.
 


The print of this top would do the trick. I love how some of the circles are made of sequins. It added the much needed sparkle to the look, don't you think?

Photos taken by Tisha Filart





7 comments:

  1. Nice top!
    Little retro but yet chic :)
    You look great!

    Surely, i will let you know about my FB page, just didnt put my hands on it yet ...i guess i will make it after Christmas , because going to travel soon :)

    Have a great day! :))

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just wanted to let you know I like your blog that's why I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    There is the link to my post: http://soundslikestilettos.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...