Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blue Roses

Excuse the cup of coffee! Mum asked me to hold it for her so she could take better photos of me. Harhar.

Finally, I got to wear this floral top! A friend gave it to me months ago but I never got to wear it since. Cute, right? I love how it's short and cut asymmetrically on the front, showing some of my skin -- kind of sexy but not too daring. I paired it with denim shorts. There's just no better way to wear it than with shorts! Agree?

Floral top: Gift; Denim shorts: American Eagle; Sandals: Bindi; Bag: Di Piu (vintage); Owl necklace: Rebel Gear; Gold watch: Casio




8 comments:

  1. I love the cut of your top, babe :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!

    You look great dear!

    I wish you a Happy New Year!
    May all your dreams come true !
    May all the very best things happen to you this year!
    Wish you happiness, love and success !

    Tones of kisses from Katerina K.

    myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Katerina! Thanks so much for the warm words! I wish you all the best this coming year! Happy new year's!! xx

      Delete
  3. It's so unusual to see someone dressed up for summer in December. I envy you, I'd give anything for summer days!
    Love your outfit, everything look so perfectly combined! :)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Happy New Year and wishing you all the best! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jelena! It's 'cause I'm from a tropical country; most of the time, the weather here is really hot. You know, sometimes, I wish we have winter too! Anyway, thanks! :) I'd check out your blog in a bit. Happy new year's! :)

      Delete
  4. I believe this is one of the such a lot important information for
    me. And i am glad studying your article. But
    want to statement on few basic issues, The site taste is great, the articles is actually great : D.
    Just right task, cheers

    Look at my web blog; iklan baris poskota

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...