Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm Not An Innocent Girl

Denim button-down: Essential Teens; 'I'm Not An Innocent Girl' tank: Zara; Gold & black leggings: Sent from Heaven; Combat boots: True Love



You've probably seen this denim button-down a few times here on the blog, worn in different ways. Like I said before, I'll never get tired of wearing it so you lot expect that you'll be seeing it a couple more times here. Of course, I will be styling it differently. There are way too much ways on how to do so! Whoever said that it's not okay to wear your clothes more than once.. does not own clothes that are too damn nice!! Harhar. Agree? I mean why would you want your favourites to rot in your closet after wearing it once?!

Moving on, this time, I left the shirt unbuttoned and wore a statement tank underneath. That way, it adds a little character to my look. Instead of wearing plain black tights, I wore my gold and black leggings to spice it up even more. I finished the look with my combat boots, which I missed wearing.

Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'

To top it all off, I used my studded bag from Alexander Wang. I could not imagine me using a different one with this outfit. Thank goodness I have this bag in my life! It may not look like it but this one is the most overused among my bags. Maybe because it's too versatile. Plus it gives my outfits an edgy vibe!

Photos taken by Enralyn Asuncion

  
  

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Your outfit is amazing. It fits you :)
    I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY! 25 persons will win $20 vouchers :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit! Love the denim shirt <3 hyped!

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...