Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunny

Top: Immagine (Yes, dolls! It's spelled with a double M.); Shorts: Summer Salt; Belt: Anne Klein; Heel-less shoes: DAS; Bag: Prada; Necklace: Girl Shoppe
Here's what I wore to my aunt's birthday party last week. Honestly, I did not know what kind of party it's going to be. All I knew was that it's catered and it's going to be held at a clubhouse of some village. I didn't even bother asking about the dress code! Crazy me, knowing that if one is going to attend an event, one of the things he/she must find out is what type of clothes should be worn.


Anyway, since my mum gave me this shorts a few days before the party, I was excited to wear it and I thought the party was the perfect time to do so. I paired it with a yellow top, which made the entire outfit bright. It also made me look so much whiter than I already am and I love it! (Here's a trivia: I used to hate the color yellow but since it has that effect, it's now one of the colours I love to wear!) To top it all off, I wore my favourite pair of shoes from DAS. The shoes made me look a little dressed up even if I'm just wearing shorts -- prefect, since I had no idea what the other guests will be wearing.


My outfit's casual but the shoes gave it some attitude! ;-) Oh, I love my trusty pair of heel-less shoes! It turned out, I'm not under-dressed after all!

Photo taken by Mike Asuncion




4 comments:

  1. Hello from lookbook :))
    You have e very cute blog!

    Following you now!
    Hope you'd follow back !

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katerina! Thank you!! :) I just followed you as well.

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful :) I'm following you now on Bloglovin :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, love! Thanks so much!! Will follow you as well. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...