Monday, June 18, 2012

Fashion Section


Detailed top: Dorothy Perkins; Skinny jeans: Zara; Red pumps: Brash 'Komet'; Bag: Mango

Whenever I enter Fully Booked, or any book store for that matter, I almost always see to it that I go to my favourite section, Fashion. Although I prefer buying novels than this kind of books, I love browsing through them. Yesterday, my Mum snapped a photo of me while I was finding my way to the Fashion Section.







Fashion Design 08: Styling by Jacqueline McAssey & Clare Buckley
When I finally got there, I found myself looking for this book. Again. I saw it a few months back and since then, I've always wanted to buy it. Feel like I'd learn a lot from it! Now that I'm certain that I'm going to take up Fashion Styling at the Fashion Institute of the Philippines, I might get the book real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...